The project, known originally as the Metlifecare Red Beach Retirement Village, features the development of approximately 5 hectares of land along the Hibiscus Coast Highway. Metlifecare engaged JFC with the development of the premium “Villa Precinct”, located to the south of the broader project zone and representing the first component of a three-staged development
The works are to be completed over four separable portions, consisting of the delivery of earthworks, services, roads and footpaths over six lots, and the hard and soft landscaping to roads and buildings, including asphalt.
Scope of Works
- Bulk earthworks (predominantly cut-to-offsite)
- Public and private drainage (stormwater and wastewater)
- Common services (including lighting)
- Roads and pavement surfacing
- Hard and soft landscape finishes