On behalf of HLC, JFC delivered Roskill South Stage 1 & 2 ground remediation and civil construction works for the re-development of existing residential properties for Housing New Zealand, to provide warm, modern and affordable homes to the Mt Roskill housing market.
Stage 1 comprised of 81 new units across 21 properties and Stage 2 created 281 new homes across the eastern and western sides of Freeland Reserve, within close proximity to residential housing.
Scope of Works
- Site clearing including removal of vegetation, existing paving, existing house footings, and rubbish.
- Removal of contaminated topsoil including portions with elevated levels of asbestos.
- Excavation and removal of existing private drainage.
- Trimming building platforms and placing aggregate as stabilisation.
- Public stormwater drainage, stormwater tanks, stormwater soakage pits, public sanitary drainage, public water reticulation.
- Road pavement construction, private access way construction, concrete works, retaining walls, and utility provisioning