DIDP (Downtown Infrastructure Development Plan) involved the redevelopment / enhancement of Quay Street, Lower Albert Bus Interchange, Galway Street and Downtown Public Space (DPS).
Working in conjunction with the Downtown JV, JFC was tasked in delivering enhancements that will assist in supporting the future growth of Auckland’s waterfront and pedestrian thoroughfare over the next 10 years.
The scope of works includes:
– Site clearance and bulk cut to subgrade
– Upgrade of existing utilities (including relocation of existing, new and associated future proofing
– Stormwater upgrade within the marine environment (tidal, contamination, marine settlement, dewatering, and associated temporary works in connection).
– Raingarden and tree pit construction
– Construction of finished surfaces including concrete and paved footpaths, carriageway and cycleways.
– Installation of new lighting and signals.
– Street furniture and soft landscaping.