The goal of this project is to create a modern, pedestrianised plaza that represents a shared space within the heart of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour, seamlessly connecting Britomart, Commercial Bay and the Auckland Ferry Terminal.
JFC’s works for the C1 Lower Queen Street Upgrade consist of:
– Demolition/removal of existing assets
– Storm-water drainage – pipes, catch-pits, manholes, sumps, channel & slot drains
– Utilities diversions, upgrades and new – sanitary sewer, water, electrical, manholes, telecoms, gas, etc.
– Footpath Pavements construction (concrete, asphalt & stone)
– Carriageway pavements, pedestrian crossings, kerb and channels
– Tactile Paving strips
• Street furniture / structures construction and installation
• Filtration systems – tetra traps
• Soft landscaping – Plant bed preparation, planting and mulching